Follow Us on Twitter

Tomorrow's This for That -- Blog Hop Code for Posting on Your Own Site!

Lisa from My2CentsFL had a great idea of how we can increase the amount of people who know about This for That!  She suggested sharing the code so that everyone who wants to can post This for That on his/her personal blog for the next few days and ppl can link up wherever they find a This for That post!

As Jennifer commented earlier today, everyone benefits if more people start to link up, so I'd like to ask you to copy the linky code to your site so that others can link up on your own personal site for the next few days.  I won't ask you to post this every day forever (after a few days we'll move it back here and I'll take care of all the posting and making sure others are fulfilling the needs of others).  If you'd like to participate, starting TOMORROW just click on "GET THE CODE HERE" below "What is a blog hop?" and create a post about This for That (you can even just straight up copy this one) and include the linky.  Thanks so much for helping spread the word!!!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think this is a great idea. I have no idea how many of my readers also blog so it will be interesting to see what happens when I post the code.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter