Follow Us on Twitter

This for That BUTTON!



Hooray!  Hooray!  The lovely graphic made by Crafty Mom is now a lovely button!  If you'd like to help me spread the word about This for That, please feel free to place the button in your blogroll or in a post!  You can find the code under the button in my right sidebar!

Lisa from My2CentsFL also had the idea to make the This for That linky one that you can all post on your blog so others can add to it from your blog to promote the idea.  I thought maybe we could try that out for a week, but I haven't been able to get to it yet.  I'll let you know as soon as that's up and running :)
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

HBrummett said...

I LOVE IT ! That is great ! Craft Mom is doing my blog now. She is awesome! I will add this to my blog!
Will you be refreshing the linky weekly? If so what day?

Tori said...

Great Idea :) and your button for it is so cute!!1

Lisa D said...

I love your button. Kim is awesome, isn't she?! She did my blog design and I love it. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter