Follow Us on Twitter

"This for That" MckLinky - GET HELP BY HELPING! 8/20

Wow!  Thanks so much for spreading the word yesterday!  This for That suddenly jumped from about 20 to 50 entries!  I did notice that you're not able to add the same link twice...does anyone know what I can do to change that?  Also, I want to make this as simple as possible, so you certainly don't have to tell me what needs you met unless it's unclear that you did or if you weren't able to.  Of course, if it's easy for you to let me know, then feel free to do that too! Thanks again to everyone who is linking up, spreading the word, and liking (though wanting to love :)) this on Facebook, Stumbling it, etc.  I have extended the linky to 6 AM EST for any possible night owls out there :)


If this is your first time linking up with us on This for That, please READ THIS POST for more information! 

Post your "need" in the MckLinky by writing about what you need and linking to where others can fulfill that need.  Meet the need of the 3 ppl above your link, AND THEN YOU ARE DONE! If you want more than 3 ppl to help you out, then wait a bit, come back later and enter your need again (just make sure you AGAIN help out the 3 ppl above you).  The idea is that you help out 3 ppl and 3 ppl help you out...AND you don't have to wonder if you left someone hanging because your job is done as soon as you help out the three ppl above you!  You can link up as many times as you want! 

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IN ORDER TO LINK UP, YOU NEED TO FULFILL THE REQUESTS OF THE THREE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU.  IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE NEED, PLEASE EMAIL ME.  OTHERWISE, I WILL BE DELETING REQUESTS OF THOSE WHO AREN'T FULFILLING THE REQUESTS OF OTHERS.   IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO HELP OTHERS OUT AT THE MOMENT, THEN PLEASE WAIT TO LINK UP UNTIL YOU DO. THANK YOU :)
If I delete your request and you DID meet the needs of the 3 ppl DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU, please email me and I will correct this! 


**Note** If someone asks that you follow via GFC and you already do, I'm sure they would appreciate it if you find another way to follow or help them.  Or you could comment and let them know you already do and ask if there is anything else you can do to help them.  




Category: 9 comments

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

yes you cant repost the same link but you can post the same site just use a different link for the site. like the first time use the direct link to the post you want everyone to notice and the second time post just the blog URL.

i hope that makes sense.

HBrummett said...

Just added the post! This is awesome Steph! Thanks so much!

SomeGirl said...

I'm sorry... I really wanted to fulfill #3, but I couldn't understand exactly what to do... I was filling out the entry form and just couldn't find the bonus code anywhere. My email address is somegirlswebsite[at]gmail[dot]come if someone want to contact me to tell how to find the bonus code. And I only found 3 bonus entries, not 9... HELP, I'm confused and want to fulfill my 3 above. ♥ Michelle

Julia said...

Thanks for doing what you do to set this up! It must be a lot of work and I certainly appreciate it!

Jennifer said...

I don't think the FB widget is working for #15. Anyone else having trouble?
http://juliaworkingfromhome.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

That's me Jennifer, I'll go take a look at it. Thanks for posting :)

Simply Stacie said...

I did #2, 9 and 10.

Simply Stacie said...

I did 18, 19 and 24.

Tree said...

Following and entered a few more giveaways from the linky! Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter