Follow Us on Twitter

An Interesting Way to Save on Groceries :) Waste Not, Want Not...


I just came upon this while browsing StumbleUpon (my new favorite pastime), and I thought I'd share it because it COULD come in handy :)  www.notbeansagain.com lets you put the ingredients you have left in your kitchen in the 'INGREDIOMETER' to come up with a recipe for you based on what you have left to eat!  You can even submit a recipe to work your way to top of the League of Thrift.   If you use this, let us know how it goes :) 
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Debi Gerhart said...

That is a great idea. Thanks

http://thespringmount6pack.com

Belly Charms said...

I should have read this about 3 hours ago. Love it.

Printable Coupons said...

I love beans! Though it may result to lots of bad air afterwards.. Lol. Joking. Thanks for sharing the link. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter