Follow Us on Twitter

FREE Zappos.com VIP Membership

Right now, Zappos.com is offering a FREE VIP Membership in honor of Back-to-School time!  Though it appears to be tailored to students, it seems to be open to everyone.  With a Zappos.com VIP Membership, you get FREE Overnight Shipping on every order!  I signed up for this last year, and even though I didn't use it, it was nice to know I had that option available.  You never know how desperate you'll get during Christmas :)

Go HERE to REGISTER!

This ends today, so don't hesitate if you're interested!

Thanks, FreeGrabber! (Another site found via StumbleUpon :) )
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Cool, I love zappos!
Thanks for stopping by!
Lolo
www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter