Follow Us on Twitter

And we're not done yet...another LOW ENTRY $25 Target gc!

 Now, this one just started today at Free Sample Momma, but still...I have a theory that random.org usually picks numbers near the middle, so that should give you a chance to be in the middle if you enter today!  Or maybe not...but I had to tell you anyway :) 

Here's what I want to know...who's been winning all of the ones I've posted?  Not me :(  If it's you, please tell us so we can be happy with you!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I just entered!
From my experience using random.org to select winners for my giveaways it picks people as the end and beginning too just as often!
I've got a bunch of good giveaways right now if you want to check them out http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Scarlet

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter