Follow Us on Twitter

**Possibly Gone** FREE Rachel Ray Everyday & Taste of Home!


**Heather let me know that the links aren't working anymore, which possibly means that the FREE subscriptions are gone.  It might also mean that the servers are too busy, so you can keep trying if you're bored :)  I'll let you know if we learn anything else!

Wow!  If you hurry, you can get both Rachel Ray Everyday and Taste of Home FREE for 1 year.  They don't ask for credit card info, so this is an awesome deal!

Go HERE for Rachel Ray!
Go HERE for Taste of Home!


Thanks, Luv a Bargain!
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm now following you back. Thanks for joining Tuesday Blog Hop. Have a fabulous week.
Cheers,
Tiffany
NimblerGrove

Unknown said...

awesome! Thanks for the great tip!

Tanya said...

WOW! Signed up for both. I actually use to get both and loved the magazines. A year free!!! How is that possible?

Anyways, thanks for checking my blog out.

Heather said...

It's not working already.. bummer. Thanks for the tip though!

Heather Johnson-Family Volley said...

The links aren't working any more. Does that mean the offer is no longer valid?

blog.familyvolley@gmail.com

Kim said...

Hi! I just got the links to work for me. Hopefully I'm not too late. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter