Follow Us on Twitter

Does Anybody Really Know...



what time it is?  Okay, just kidding :)  What I really want to know is whether or not anyone knows how to change your blogspot url name WITHOUT losing all the links to your site.  I'm pretty sure it's not possible, but I thought I'd ask in case there are any geniuses out there who know how to work tech miracles. 

For example, I want to change from http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com to http://www.ten-talents.com.  I know how to change the url to ten-talents.com, but then my buttons wouldn't link, and all the sites I've joined would have the wrong url address for me (My BlogSpark, affiliate sites, etc).  I could contact them all I suppose, but I wonder if there is an easier way. 

Anyone out there been in this situation before?  Please help!!!
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm...I haven't really looked into it much, but I thought that Blogger automatically redirected everything for you. I would be interested in finding out more, though.

Cheap Geeks Anonymous

BrettBMartin said...

im in same boat!

Angie B said...

To change it no i don't know a way but I used godaddy to get a dot info custom domain that will redirect to your blog. Mine is www.luvsavingmoney.info dot info was the cheapest way to go. It was only $1.99 per year. But I'd love to know if there's a way to change the blogger address too.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter