Follow Us on Twitter

Wow! Thank you Crafty Mom - Greatest "This for That" Button EVER!

Wow!  I was SO exhausted, and then I checked my email and found the greatest 'This for That' button from Crafty Mom...and she just did it out of the kindness of her heart just because.  It was such a great surprise because I was just wishing I knew how to make a button so I could have something for it.  Wow again!  I am really so thankful :)  Thank you, Crafty Mom!  You did such a great job!!!

Look! Look!  Look! 


Isn't it great?  I love it  :) I am always amazed at the creativity and talents of others. 

I would REALLY appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to help me thank Crafty Mom.  Let's surprise her and friend her on GFC...that was her one and only request for the day on This for That, and I know she won't expect it, but it would be a nice surprise :)  Go HERE to follow her...and if you ever find yourself in need of a graphic, logo, etc., you know where to go!  :) 
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute and very nice of her. I GFCed her because I like to reward people who do good deeds:)

allthingsnew said...

Thanks so much, Denise! That's a good thing to like to do :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter