Follow Us on Twitter

"This for That" MckLinky 8/18 - GET HELP BY HELPING!


If this is your first time linking up with us on This for That, please READ THIS POST for more information! 

Post your "need" in the MckLinky by writing about what you need and linking to where others can fulfill that need.  Meet the need of the 3 ppl above your link, AND THEN YOU ARE DONE! If you want more than 3 ppl to help you out, then wait a bit, come back later and enter your need again (just make sure you AGAIN help out the 3 ppl above you).  The idea is that you help out 3 ppl and 3 ppl help you out...AND you don't have to wonder if you left someone hanging because your job is done as soon as you help out the three ppl above you!  You can link up as many times as you want! 

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IN ORDER TO LINK UP, YOU NEED TO FULFILL THE REQUESTS OF THE THREE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU.  IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE NEED, PLEASE EMAIL ME.  OTHERWISE, I WILL BE DELETING REQUESTS OF THOSE WHO AREN'T FULFILLING THE REQUESTS OF OTHERS.   IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO HELP OTHERS OUT AT THE MOMENT, THEN PLEASE WAIT TO LINK UP UNTIL YOU DO. THANK YOU :)
If I delete your request and you DID meet the needs of the 3 ppl DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU, please email me and I will correct this! 


**Note** If someone asks that you follow via GFC and you already do, I'm sure they would appreciate it if you find another way to follow or help them.  Or you could comment and let them know you already do and ask if there is anything else you can do to help them.  

 

Category: 8 comments

8 comments:

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Thanks for the link again! This is a great idea!

Amy said...

I think that I stumbled your posts as I hot stumble, but it is not showing up as (2) on here. Let me know if I did something wrong. I did enter the other two ahead of me.

Thanks
Amy @ Missional Mama
comment #4

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! This is a wonderful idea!

Gina
www.thecravetosave.com

Heather Johnson-Family Volley said...

I took care of the needs of the numbers 10, 9, and 7. I was not really sure what number 8 wanted me to do.

Also, I am hoping you got my email about the Oobleck post on Family Volley. I used the email on your Google profile page. Was that the right one?

Heather
http://familyvolley.blogspot.com

SomeGirl said...

Did them all, but #8... I couldn't really tell how to help and don't think I'm that talented. :)

Thanks for the link up! ♥ Michelle

Tammylyne said...

Did the 3 above me plus stumbled you , followed another one of Julias blogs, entered a linky and will come back later to fill more requests :)

Karen F said...

I tried to do most of those on the list, including my three - thanks!

Mgmommy0930 said...

ok so i did a few of them including my 3. i didnt see where to leave a comment for the tattoo story #16 but, it was super cute! and your winning! yay!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter