Follow Us on Twitter

**GONE** Sweet! 100 FREE Business Cards from Zazzle!


Sweetness!  Until tomorrow (9/1), you can get 100 FREE business cards from Zazzle.com -- NO SHIPPING FEE!  That's right -- 100% free!  Here's what you do:

1.  Go to Zazzle
2.  Create your own cards for $16.95 or choose a template that is $16.95 (100 cards)
3.  Fill in your info and put them in your cart
4.  The $16.95 should be automatically deducted
5.  Enter code ZAZSHIPSFREE to get the FREE shipping discount
6.  You will need to enter a credit card so they know you aren't a robot, but you WON'T BE CHARGED!
7.  Once you enter the payment info, you WILL NEED TO change the shipping from Standard to Economy so that your total is $0.00.  You'll need to do this even after you put in the free shipping code!

** MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CARDS THAT ARE $16.95 AND BE DOUBLY SURE THAT YOUR AMOUNT IS $0.00 BEFORE YOU ENTER YOUR CARD INFO! **

Hurry, I don't know if this deal will really make it to tomorrow!  Email me if you have any questions/problems!

Thanks, Hip2Save!
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Kim said...

Help! I'm doing something wrong. It shows 0 dollars before I add it to the cart. Then I add it and it says $16.95. What am I doing wrong?

Pam said...

Sorry, I'm not having any luck with this either. I have a Zazzle store and still don't understand how this is supposed to work. Oh well...

allthingsnew said...

Sorry, ladies! I was afraid they were going to cancel the code, and it looks like they did! Mine went through much earlier today, but I might not get the cards :)

Tammylyne said...

I appreciate you posting this :)
I was soooo close and spent an hour making the cutest bloggy cards! hmm my bday is next month maybe hubby will get me some :)

Lisa D said...

Thanks! I just ordered mine for My2CentsFL (for FREE).

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter