Follow Us on Twitter

Amazon Filler Item Finder & Fat Fingers!


Wow!  I am really starting to like StumbleUpon!  I was playing around with it, and I found this fun site.  If you don't have Amazon Prime and you need to get up to the $25 for the FREE Super Saver Shipping, use Amazon Filler Item Finder to find items that are at or near the exact amount you need to get to $25.  This could come in handy around Christmastime!

Go HERE to check it out!


Here's another one... I guess ppl misspell things on Ebay all the time, so Fat Fingers helps you find those misspellings, which are often  without any bids because no one can find them!  This could be another GREAT way to save!  Go HERE to check it out!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I am stopping in to visit from Subscriber Wednesday! I am now following your Blog via email. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for joining us! www.miamamiah.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter