Follow Us on Twitter

**REMINDER** Oregon Chai "Me Time" Twitter Party TONIGHT!

+ =


                          FUN, FUN, FUN!

Just wanted to let you know REMIND YOU about the Oregon Chai Twitter party that is coming up on August 10th (THAT'S TONIGHT!).  It will be from 8 to 9 p.m. EST, and there will be lots of prizes, including a $100 Me Time Supreme prize.  I have no idea what it will be, but it sure sounds nice :)  I've already added this party to the Twitter party calendar, but here's the info here too, just in case!  We are having a family goodbye party of sorts tonight, so I won't be there (which increases your chances of winning by 1!), but I hope you all have tons of fun! 

When: August 10th from 8 to 9 p.m. EST
Hashtag: #Chaifor10
Follow: @OregonChai, @OregonChaiJulie and @PeggyHal
Prizes: There will be a plethora of tea necessities, samples of our new 10-ounce canister and did we mention a $100 Me Time Supreme prize!

The email I was sent said that you could possibly win a bonus prize the night of the party for tweeting or posting about it, so feel free to copy and paste and post away!  
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Mediocrity Chronicles said...

Following you from the Tuesday Tag-Along. Please stop by Mediocrity Chronicles soon!

http://mediocrity-chronicles.blogspot.com

Susan Cook said...

Cool blog~ I'll check it out more when I get a chance. Thanks for following me - following you now too :)

Amanda Tempel said...

Hey There. Just Stopping by from Tuesday Tag Along.

I was already following you but just wanted to give you a friendly reminder to feel free to stop by and join in my new blog hop: Wobble Over Wednesday.

It's a great way to meet new friends, and get more followers :)

Hope to see you there!

-Amanda T
http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter