Follow Us on Twitter

This for That McKLinky - GET HELP BY HELPING 8/26 (w/ blog hop code)

 Just a couple of quick points:

1) PLEASE DO NOT link up unless you have time @ the very moment you link up to meet the requests of the 3 people directly above you.  Please. 
2) Less is More!  Please ask for one need to be met at a time.  You'll find that you get more help when what you ask for is easier for others to do.  More than 3 people will probably try to meet your request if it's something they can do in five minutes or less!  


If this is your first time linking up with us on This for That, please READ THIS POST for more information! 

Post your "need" in the MckLinky by writing about what you need and linking to where others can fulfill that need.  Meet the need of the 3 ppl DIRECTLY ABOVE your link, AND THEN YOU ARE DONE! If you want more than 3 ppl to help you out, then wait a bit, come back later and enter your need again (just make sure you AGAIN help out the 3 ppl DIRECTLY ABOVE you).  The idea is that you help out 3 ppl and 3 ppl help you out...AND you don't have to wonder if you left someone hanging because your job is done as soon as you help out the three ppl above you!  You can link up as many times as you want! 

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IN ORDER TO LINK UP, YOU NEED TO FULFILL THE REQUESTS OF THE THREE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU.  IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE NEED, PLEASE EMAIL ME.  OTHERWISE, I WILL BE DELETING REQUESTS OF THOSE WHO AREN'T FULFILLING THE REQUESTS OF OTHERS.   IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO HELP OTHERS OUT AT THE MOMENT, THEN PLEASE WAIT TO LINK UP UNTIL YOU DO. THANK YOU :)
If I delete your request and you DID meet the needs of the 3 ppl DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU, please email me and I will correct this! 


**Note** If someone asks that you follow via GFC and you already do, I'm sure they would appreciate it if you find another way to follow or help them.  Or you could comment and let them know you already do and ask if there is anything else you can do to help them. 

Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

Heather Johnson-Family Volley said...

I was able to take care of the requests or the 4 above me. 1, 2, 3 and 4. Thanks again.

Claude said...

Thanks for this, I did the requests of the 3 people above me! :)

Jennifer said...

#8 - I have voted twice, anything else I can do to help today?

#9 - I already liked your FB page, so I followed you on GFC.

allthingsnew said...

Thank you, ladies! :)

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

I took care of 14, 15, and 16 (followed on Twitter) Thanks, so loving this!

Unknown said...

#17 link not working.

#18 + #19 done

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

Sorry I was # 17 and my link didn't work, here it is if any could fan it. Thanks so much.

http://www.facebook.com/nedallasmacaronikid.com#!/NEDallasMacaroniKid

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter