Follow Us on Twitter

**Update** on Vistaprint Deal with Inbox Dollars/Send Earnings

 Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that Vistaprint is running their promotion for FREE address labels again (Thanks, Frugal Femina!).  You just pay shipping of about $3.  I talked about how you can make money on this deal (with a little bit of work) on my post about Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings HERE.  I just cashed out over $100 with these two companies, so I'm a pretty big fan right now :)
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Here from MBC! You have a new follower! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

CALIFORNIA MOMMA said...

Hey there. Thank you sooo much for stopping by and becoming a follower. Yes Murrietta is close to Riverside, about 15 away. Thank you for noticing my Button. I designed and created it myself. I also did my header. Im starting my own blog design business, so if your interested, let me know.
Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter