Follow Us on Twitter

80% off Home Accents at Hobby Lobby!

Hobby Lobby is having what appears to be a national sale for an extra 80% off all home accent items.  I hit every Hobby Lobby within 10 miles of me last year during this sale, and I got some GREAT stuff!  They have baskets, picture frames, wall art, clocks, etc.  If you're out shopping there this weekend, this is one sale you definitely don't want to miss!  I think I paid anywhere from $.75 to $4.00 for some really nice items last year. It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas presents! Happy Shopping :) 

Thanks, Hip2Save, for the heads-up!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

home decor said...

There is a relatively cheap way of updating your home’s interior mood just by introducing suitable lighting accents. It’s quick to do and it can make a huge difference.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter