Follow Us on Twitter

Twitter Parties Week of 6/22-6/27


If you use the Twitter Party Calendar on this site, PLEASE be kind and let all of us know if I am missing a party so I can add it before it starts That makes it easier on the guests and the hosts because there aren't as many "Do I need to RSVP?" and other such questions at the beginning of the party.  I'm usually the one asking those types of questions, and I always feel a little bit bad for the hosts because they have SO much to do and they get asked the same questions over and over :)  So, please help us all out and share your information! 

Each week, I'm going to start posting the Twitter parties that I know of which are taking place that week.  I'll try to post this on Sundays, though of course I had to post late this week because we were traveling. 

So, here goes.... (all times are given in EST and you can find more info as well as RSVP details by clicking on "More Details" in the actual calendar posts")

Tuesday (6/22)
8 pm  - Oregon Chai
9 pm - Weekly GNO (w/ Chiquita this week)
9 pm - Weekly City Mommy party

Wednesday (6/23)
9 pm - The Online Mom

Thursday (6/24)
7 pm -- White Fence and Bonggamom
9 pm -- Barefoot Mommies & Shoofoo
9 pm -- EcoChic and My Nifty Nappy
9 pm -- Healthy Child Toy Swap

Friday (6/25)
Is there a Resourceful Mommy party this week?  I don't see any info on it, but maybe I'm missing something :)

Hope to "see" many of you there!  (If you're not sold yet, maybe you'll be more interested in Twitter parties when you see my Mailbox Monday stash :)! )
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

jo oliver said...

Great idea. I am late though;)

Giveaway Lady said...

Hey,
Not sure if you want to add this Twitter Party to your list, but Rayovac is having a Twitter party on the 30th of this month. I have it advertised on my blog. They are having lots of different giveaways.
http://giveawaygal.blogspot.com
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter