Follow Us on Twitter

My New Blog Button!

Here it is ---


This button was created by Pepper of Pepper Scraps, and I can't thank her enough for using her creative energies to fashion this for me!  I had no idea what I wanted, so she had to think it all up on her own. I love that she made it look like a 10 cent coin...wouldn't have thought of that myself :) 

Now I've just got to figure out how to display it so that you can add it to your blogroll if you ever feel so inclined :)  If I figure it out and you'd like to be the first to display it on your site, please do! 

I'm going to be doing my first Ten Talents interview with Pepper as soon as I figure out some good questions to ask her, so be looking for that in the future.  In the meantime, if YOU can think of any good questions, I'd love your help!

Blessings,
Steph
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter