Follow Us on Twitter

iFellowship 6/23 -- Thank you!

iFellowship


Hi ladies!

I just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all of you who were praying for us and our journey home.  There is no doubt that there was divine intervention!  Not only did we have an incredibly smooth journey as far as safety and timeliness, but our lady was so good that I couldn't believe it!  She was having the best time, and she even slept quite a bit.  This is NOT usual for her when we're traveling.  The first time we ever took her on an hour bus ride, she cried so hard that her nose started bleeding....

So, thank you all so much!  It means a lot to me that you cared enough to pray, and I wanted you to know that He heard and said YES!

Blessings,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you had a good trip home!
I already follow ya! But stopping in from iFellowship to say Hi!!!

Jessica said...

I love posts about faith...no matter how small or how large the task at hand...He always needs to guide us in everything we do. Glad you had a safe trip. :0)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter