Follow Us on Twitter

My Quick List of Freebies Gadget


Because there are so many little freebies on a day-to-day basis and because everyone blogs about them all day long, I don't do individual posts for the small freebies.  Instead, you can find them in my Quick List of Freebies Gadget on the right.  Look over there ----------> :)

I still list the big ones in individual posts and update those on Twitter ASAP (so you might want to follow me on Twitter if you want to get the updates the moment I post them)!  By posting the little ones here, however, you can easily find them without having to scroll through a bunch of posts, and I get to spend more time with my lady.  It's a win-win situation! 

These freebies are the ones that you can definitely live without, but hey, if you call your lady "Shark" and they are giving out free Shark Love stickers, why not, I ask?  Why not?  :)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter