Follow Us on Twitter

Talkin' 2sdays -- We want 2 know more about YOU!

BreeBee’s 2 Link Ups Tuesdays

Ever wish you could know just a little bit more about the people you interact with everyday online (this sounds like an infomercial so far :))?  We do!  That's why we're starting a new Tuesday meme called Talkin' 2sdays, and tomorrow will be its opening day!  You'll create a post on your blog with two things you're thankful for and link up your blog and one other social media site of your choice (Twitter, FB, etc.) so others can follow you!

We hope you'll come back by one of our sites starting tonight at 12 am EST to link up with us!   It's going to be fun, and we look forward to learning a little bit more about you by hearing what you're thankful for!!!

Hosted by Bree Bee's, Texas Monkey and Ten Talents
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Denise said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I just found your blog from Monday Mingle

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Sounds fun! Don't think I can join in this time, but I may pop over! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for following! I'm following you via email and GFC.

I got my badge for my FB page by going to EDIT PAGE (on Fan Page)--->on the lower right hand corner GET YOUR BADGE---->Edit your badge how you like it. I hope that helps a little bit!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter