Follow Us on Twitter

Print Coupons, Get Points, and Win Free Groceries for a Year!

I was going to tell you about MyPoints, a program similar to Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings anyway, so I decided now is a good time since they have a new sweepstakes where you can win free groceries for a year just for printing coupons that you're probably already printing at Coupons.com anyway!

MyPoints sends you 1-3 emails every day, and you get 5 to 10 points for every email you read.  You can get bonus points by making purchases, signing up for survey sites, and various other activities.  I've gotten 500 bonus points a few times and received $5 off a magazine subscription with My Points at Magazines.com, giving me quite a few absolutely FREE magazine subscriptions (note--Magazines.com sent me a $5 gift card at the same time more than once, which is how I got the free mags)! 

In addition to all of the above ways to earn points, you also get 10 points for every coupon you print from their site.  These are the same coupons you find on Coupons.com.  It took me a while to realize I could be earning points for coupons I was printing anyway!

They've got lots of great rewards for the points you earn!  I just cashed in my points for a $50 gift card to Walgreen's a few weeks ago, and I already have about 1,200 points again!  There's lots more to this program, so head over HERE to check it out and sign up! 

Just a note--I barely buy ANYTHING anymore without first checking to see if I can get points or cashback through one of the many sites I belong to.  If you've got a question about whether or not something you want to buy is eligible for points or cashback, just send me an email and I'll check on it for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter