Follow Us on Twitter

250 Labels for $.99 plus tax shipped from Office Depot


Office Depot has a sale on labels today!  You can get 250 labels and a free label dispenser for only $.99 plus tax!  I can't decide if I'm going to use mine as Christmas gift labels or as "this belongs to" labels for the Shark.  What will you do with yours? 

Go HERE to start ordering and enter code "854758859" to take $9 off your order, making your final total only $.99 plus tax shipped (about $1.05 or so depending on your state).

Thanks, Swaggrabber!
Category: 8 comments

8 comments:

Joy said...

Stopping by to say hi from Mingle Monday!

Anonymous said...

I got a bloggie award, and I'm passing that award on to you! Thank you for encouraging me!

http://discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com/2010/06/award-or-two.html

Pondering and Writing said...

Hi! I gave you the "Blog with Substance" award today on my blog. : )

Amy Walker said...

Following you and subscribed by email! Have a great week!
Amy @ www.thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com

E Living said...

AMAZING deal! You can even customize it for FREE!!! Your photo, anything you want to upload. AMAZING! Thank you for posting this!! :-)

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I really like your blog and am passing on this award to you:

The Versatile Blogger Award

Unknown said...

That is a pretty cool deal!! Stopping by to say Hi from Monday Mingle. Have a great week!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding the button!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter