Follow Us on Twitter

4.5 months of Mailbox Monday - the Freebies

I've decided to divide my 4.5 months of Mailbox Monday list into different parts because there's just too much stuff :)

First up -- the freebies that I signed up for during the duration of our stay in China.  Some of these are full-sized products, though others are just samples.  I like to put all the small personal item samples in a small basket and we just grab what we need when we go on vacation.  I also have a snack basket for the food samples...it's fun because we've always got a variety of items to snack on!  These samples also come with high-value coupons quite frequently, and you can usually use those to get free products in the future too!

Full-sized samples
Redken Velvet (very excited about this--Redken products are SO expensive!)
Aveeno Stress Relief lotion
Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil
Pack of Stride Gum
Revlon lipstick
Earthbound Farms reusable tote
Reusable tote/freezer bag from Sam's Club
Gillette Fusion razor
Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor
Hot Prints photo book
Skein of yarn
Hue socks
No nonsense socks
Stouffer's Hotpad
Glade plugins plus refill
**Totally forgot to picture the MOUNTAIN of free mags I got!  The pile is as tall as my lady!

Smaller Samples
3 small packs of Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins
13 diapers of various kinds
Purex 3-in-1
Tide liquid detergent
Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte Coffee drinks (3)
Hazelnut Splenda
Secret Clinical Strength
Supergoop Sunscreen & Sunscreen wipes
Trix cereal
1 photo coaster from ArtsCow
Aveeno shampoo & conditioner
Oil of Olay body wash
Pantene shampoo & conditioner
Lever 2000 bar of soap
Equivalent of half a pack or more of diapers 

Free product coupons
Fat Bay Ice cream
Lots of yogurt ones
McCormick Recipe Inspirations
Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac & Cheese
Kraft Olive Oil mayo
Suave Professionals Full Bottle
Kraft Cheesy Explosion Box
Genesis Today Goji Berry Juice
Any Sunsweet Product
Butterfinger

**Note** The best part about the free product coupons is that you can use them to get even more free stuff (and sometimes turn them into moneymakers) if you use them wisely.  I save them for Mega Sales at King Sooper's or for the times when Walgreen's offers $5 in RR for spending $25 before coupons.  It's worth it to sign up for these even for products you don't think you'll use -- you can always donate the actual product!  
Category: 13 comments

13 comments:

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Ooh, you hit the sample jackpot :)

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

Good for you!!!!! :) I too loooove free stuff lol, who doesn't :D

Petula said...

My mailbox has been a little boring lately. Great loot.

Helpful Housewife said...

How can I find the coconut oil sample?

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

Awesome mailbox haul! :-)

Happy Mailbox Monday!

Unknown said...

Wow...lots of great stuff! Great to know that you can still get freebies in China :P

Cheap Geeks Anonymous

Julia said...

Awesome! Happy MM!

Unknown said...

How fun it must have been to come home to all of these free samples!! That's a great idea to say all of the free product coupons for walgreen's sales! I would never have thought of that! Have a great week!

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

I signed up as a new email subscriber.

Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

Wow, you got some great stuff!

Thanks so much for linking up to Mingle Monday!

~Robyn

Stacey said...

Visiting for the first time from www.imalazymom.com

Hello!

Kathleen said...

That is an awesome haul! I can't say I have gotten nearly that much. Wanted to stop by and let you know I have given you a blog award.

http://www.lifewith4boys.com/2010/06/my-very-first-blog-award.html

Have a great night!

Kathleen

Thankfully Thrifty said...

Looks like a great stash! Will you take a close up next time? I want to investigate all your loot! I'm nosy!! :) Great week for you!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter