Follow Us on Twitter

Twitter Party Crash Course!

I had a few people asking what Twitter parties are, so I wanted to let you know that I'll try to get a post up about that soon.  In the meantime, if you'd like to take a CRASH COURSE in twitter parties, there is a FANTASTIC one tonight with @BarefootMomma (follow her and the other hosts listed on the site) with the hashtag #hayneedle.  Go get more info and RSVP for this one here -- http://www.barefootmommies.com/?p=9301.  If you see me there (@asthepotter), tweet at me and I can help you out on your crash course.  You don't want to miss this party! I'm talking about some AWESOME prizes!

I recommend going through TweetChat or Tweetgrid...then you don't have to add the hashtag to each of your tweets and you can see what everyone else is saying.  If you're totally confused, go to www.tweetchat.com and just try it out :)  You can also comment or email me with questions!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

gone said...

I am very lost... I am new to twitter and frankly, confused out of my mind. Sounds silly to those who do it all the time I know... but just cant seem to get the hang of it. Hope you can help! HA!
Stopping by to say hello. Hope you had an amazing Independence Day.
Make sure you zoom over and get entered into all my current giveaways. Check back often too, I have some amazing items to be posted soon. Everything from stuffed animals, makeup, candles, and housewares.
Stay Fabulous
Chara
http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter