Follow Us on Twitter

Blog Interviews

Wow!  When Angie of Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests and More asked me to do an interview, I had no idea she'd end up making my blog sound a lot cooler than it is :)  If you need to sell something, she's your lady!


Angie's Blog - Free stuff, fun sites, contests and more!


Angie, thank you so much for the opportunity to do this interview!  I had fun answering the questions, and it was an honor to read your super nice comments about Ten Talents!

If you'd like to check out the Ten Talents interview with Angie, go HERE!

I also had my very first blog interview last week with Julee of Mommy's Memorandum, but I was too nervous to tell you to go check it out....if you still want to, you can find it HERE :)  Thank you, Julee, for introducing me to the world of blog interviews!  I had a hard time choosing my fave blog post and my greatest accomplishment, but it was fun to think about those things!

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Lisa D said...

Both of these were great interviews! I'm a new blogger, but thought you had been doing it for years! I love your blog and check it several times per day!

Anonymous said...

Great interview. I left a comment over on Angie's. I keep forgetting you and I started around the same time. lol. And I'm so glad I finally found out about the name of your blog.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter