Follow Us on Twitter

** GONE ** FREE 1 GB Creative Zen MP3 Player from Napster!


Okay, I'm not totally sure about this one, but I thought I'd at least tell you about it and let you decide for yourself!  Napster is currently advertising that everyone who leaves a comment answering the question they ask on their Facebook page (you should also "like" them, I'm guessing) will receive a 1 GB Creative Zen MP3 player. 

Here's the wording from their page:
Everyone Wins Wednesday! Music comes alive on the stage. Do you remember your first concert? Tell us about the experience! Who did you see, what year and where. Everyone who comments will receive a 1GB Creative Zen MP3 player. After you post, email your name and address to blogger@napster.com THANKS!
(Please note: Limit one win per person, only open to U.S. addresses)



You should also use EWW 7/7 as the subject line for your email to them.  I don't know if this will actually ever come to you, but it might be worth a try.  You have to decide if you want to send your information to them.  I would suggest being very careful if you receive anything back asking for more information...that would kind of make me think something strange was going on.  So...hopefully we'll hear soon from those who take the chance and try it out :)

Thanks, Hip2Save!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Jolynn_Reads said...

The giveaway was already over. I'll check back sooner next Wed.
Thanks for the info. anyway.
Jolynn

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter