Follow Us on Twitter

Tutulegz & Floating Frame

I forgot to post pics of these for last week's and today's Mailbox Mondays, so....

These are the Monkey Tutulegz I won at a Twitter Party.  (You can order your very own here: www.tutulegz.com)  They might be one of my favorite wins, and I'm going to make the Shark wear them until she's at least ten :)



I think this might be one of my other favorite wins because it is so special to my husband and me.  I can't wait to put this floating frame by JanDee Crafts in our new home!  This verse has such special meaning to us, and she did SUCH a wonderful job!

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww such a cutie! Thanks for linking up on Fancy Meeting You! Just stopping by to say hello. Rita http://www.one2try.net/

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter