Follow Us on Twitter

Welcome Wednesday!



Hi!  Welcome to my blog on savings and what it's like to live in the Middle Kingdom.  My husband and I have been teaching English in China on and off for the past 2.5 years, but we are only here for 5 more weeks before we head back to CO for a while.  We just bought a house from 1889, so that will be a challenge when we get back :)

I try to post online deals now (since I can't quite make it to the stores from here!), and I've usually got way too many pics of our little girl on here as well.  I also will be putting up some interesting pics/stories about China in the future.  China is an interesting place...that's all I've got to say :)

Thanks for visiting!  I am excited to have you here for my very 1st Welcome Wednesday!  If you'd like to link up your blog for WW, visit Take it From Me (the host) by clicking on the button below!



Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

Just found you and am looking fwd to following your journey :-)

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Wow! Living in China must be a huge adjustment. I bet you'll be happy to get home and start working on your home. :)
Thanks for stopping by my place. It's so nice to meet you!

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Jill said...

Thanks for being part of Frugal Plus!

I'm now Following your blog as well :)

Kite Koop said...

Thanks for following my VoM blog. Am now a follower! We used to live in CO (my favorite place to live), and we've visited Beijing. Where in China?

http://villageofmoms.blogspot.com
http://thekitefamily.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter