Follow Us on Twitter

Chicks in a Bag...A China Story

How did you take home your first pet as a child?  Cardboard box?  Plastic crate?  Heavy duty pet carrier? 

How about a plastic bag? 

My husband and I were in McDonald’s today, when we had one of those “Oh, China” moments.  We heard a very realistic peeping noise, and, thinking it came from a toy chick, we turned around to look because it sounded so real.  Imagine our surprise when instead of a toy, we saw a small child holding a bag full of chicks.  Yes…a bag.  A plastic bag that you might carry takeout in. I guess instead of a nice, spacious box or carrier for taking home your pets, China relies on the age-old doggie bag.  

Wonder if I can submit this to Real Simple for their New Uses for Old Things column?  ☺
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for following me. I'm now following you! Thanks for your sweet comments and in the South, at least in the trailer parks we don't bring our pets home in anything...they tend to find us first.

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Wow, chicks in a bag, that is really kind of funny- - - I can't believe someone brought them into McD's.

Sandra Burns said...

Oh yeah, chicks in a bag . . . now that's China for ya! LOL!

I gave you something on my blog, check it out on Sunday!

Happy Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter