Follow Us on Twitter

Shape and Muscle & Fitness Magazine FREE w/ Rewards Gold



First, I just want to let you know that I've completed requirements in the past with RewardsGold, and you DO get free magazines from them!  No credit card information required!  In fact, I have been getting Shape magazine for the past year from the last time they ran this deal.  (NOTE-- I am not signing up for it again because the ladies on the cover are usually scantily clad.  I understand that this is because it's a magazine about keeping your body in shape, but I wanted to let you know in case this matters to you).

So, go HERE and complete the requirements to get Shape for FREE! 

And, go HERE and complete the requirements to get Muscle & Fitness for FREE!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter