Follow Us on Twitter

Say It Again Saturday - Blogger Version of Telephone



Not as much goes on around the blogosphere on the weekends, so I thought about trying to get a little game going.  I really love quotes, and I've met so many different types of people in just the past few weeks.  I thought it might be interesting to have us each share a quote that we like, but with a twist.

Let's turn this into a little game of telephone.

Here's what you do:
1.  Check out the blog before you on the McLinky.  Read the quote posted there (and look around while you're at it!  If you like them, leave a comment or follow them!)
2.  Think of a quote related to that quote that you really like (or one that you think is funny, deep, etc.).
3. Make your own Say It Again Saturday Post with your quote.
4. Post your SIAS entry on the McLinky
5.  I'll post the first and last quote on my blog on Sunday morning to see if our quotes are related at all...and maybe some really good quotes from in between!

**If you decide to look around at the other blogs to see what the blog author chose for a quote, remember to do so AFTER you post your quote :)  

So, let's see if this works!  I can foresee many potential pitfalls in this game, but let's just go for it anyway :)  It COULD be fun...and that's enough for me!  I'll start this week, and if this actually works, I'll use random.org to choose someone to go first next week!

Here's my quote:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.                                         - Jack Handey


Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter