Follow Us on Twitter

Great Yankee Candle Deals!





Yankee Candle is having their semi-annual sale RIGHT NOW AND they have a $10 off of $25 coupon available HERE (expires June 26th) that you can use during the sale.  This means big savings!!! 

First, let me say that if you don't need to be spending money right now, PLEASE disregard this post.  I don't post these deals to get anyone into trouble.  But, if you've been saving up for something special and you love candles like I do, you can really get great deals with this coupon.  I usually save up my birthday money just for this sale! 

If you want even better deals, call your local Yankee Candle and ask when the sale ends.  If you know that what you want will still probably be available at the end of the sale, go then because they continue to increase the percent off until the sale ends.  I usually wait until the last week, though I go in early to see if there is anything I know will be gone before then that I really, really want.

If you combine this coupon with the sale, you could end up paying prices lower than what you would pay for really cheap candles you might find elsewhere!

Thanks, Mrs. Moneysaver!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier :)
I've added your feed to my reader... looking froward to checking out your giveaway list!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter