Follow Us on Twitter

**DEAD DEAL** FREE 4 x 4 Hardcover 20-page Photo Book at RitzPix.com--Starts May 18

Here's another photo freebie!  Starting May 18, Ritzpix.com will be offering you up to TWO free 4 x 4 Hardcover 20-page photo books for shipping costs ($1.99 each) only.  That's a GREAT deal for a hardcover book!  If you need to buy a Father's Day gift, birthday gift, or even a Christmas gift, go ahead and visit Ritzpix now and make your book so you're ready tomorrow (8 am to 10 pm EST).  Use this code to get the freebies: PROMO4X4

Click HERE to get started!                                                                                                                   SAY CHEESE!

I got this information from Swaggrabber, so head to her site and show her some love!  She's got LOTS more information on this deal if you're interested!
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower. I'm now following you, too! :)

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Thanks for coming by via Monday Madness, I'm a follower now.

Megan said...

Hi! Following you back from Monday Madness! :) Thanks for visiting! I love all your great deals- I will definitely be stopping by often- have a great day!

My New Life As Mom said...

Thanks for linking up with Monday's Little Miracles! We appreciate it!

New Follower,
Stephanie

2justByou said...

I'm following you back from Monday Madness. =)
I'll stop by often.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

Thank you for following Let's Win! I follow you too. I have won big once in my sweepstakes career, a fender guitar. I about had a heart attack when I found out I won!

Rebekah

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter