Follow Us on Twitter

Husbands Who Love Wives Who Love Coupons - A Support Group



My husband found this comment on a site praising the wisdom in buying goods at reclaimed freight centers.  He tells me all the time that he is going to start a support group for husbands whose wives belong to coupon cults.  I thought I'd share it for those of you who can relate!!!

i'm hiding this article from my Lady. She already refuses to buy anything not on sale and only in bulk. She's joined coupon cults that boast buying $260 worth of groceries for $15 once all the paper is finally counted. I don't understand her any more, and I simply stay out of the way. She bought 3 glucometers at rite aid to get a 30% coupon for something that's already on sale but worth more than all 3 machines! (I think i said that right. ) Anyways, I'll go ahead and forward this to her and reply with her reaction. I'm sure I'll be in one of these warehouses buying 60lbs of brown rice or something.

Here's to the husbands out there who love their wives who love their coupons.  Rest assured, help is on the way!

  
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

That is funny! My husband is always teasing me about coupons.
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm a new follower now!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter