Follow Us on Twitter

Banana Republic Fans...25% off regular-priced items and FREE SHIPPING


Any Banana Republic fans out there?  I can't afford to be one :) , but just in case you can...here's a great deal!

You can get 25% off all regular-priced items with this code: BR25DEAL (Thanks, DealNews!)

And...if you sign up for Banana Republic email updates (on their site), they will send you a code for FREE SHIPPING with no minimum! 

You can STACK both of these codes, so that's a really good deal from Banana Republic.  Their clothes do last longer than any brand I've ever worn, but I'm so cheap that I still can't bring myself to buy anything...yet :)
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff! And Sunday for Recipes links.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter