Follow Us on Twitter

Twitter Party McLinky -- 5/18 to 5/31



It seems like I'm always one of the last ones to know about all the fantastic Twitter parties out there, so I thought I'd start a McLinky to help out all of us who are, as I like to call myself, RSVP-challenged!

Twitter party hosts, please link up!  I will also put your party or parties in the calendar on the top right corner of my site.



Twitter party attendees, check out my Twitter Party Google Calendar on the top right or go to each of these sites and RSVP for the Twitter parties that you can attend.  If you've never been to a Twitter party before, I HIGHLY encourage you to attend one!  Not only do you get to hang out with some awesome people, but you also have a chance to learn lots AND win really fantastic prizes.  Seriously, I'm not even kidding..some of these prizes are beyond fantastic!
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

Ooops I accidentally put my twitter link instead of our twitter party. We actually have a Twitter Hop on Thursdays you should link up at.
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Hi there,

Just returning the favour and following you back! Thanks for visiting our blog!

Jill
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I host #LiveGive every Monday night at 10 pm EST hope to see you there!

justicecw said...

Thanks for the follow at Cute Stuff! I am following back (christine) and I am following you on twitter (justicecw). In hindsight it may have been better to have the same name in all areas...whoops! See you at the next twitter party!!!! :)

Rachel said...

How do you have a party added to your google calendar?

http://busymommymedia.com/2010/05/momstorm-diaper-duty-disasters/

waterbluff said...

ty so much for this its great i tweet @waterbluffy

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter