Follow Us on Twitter

JCPenney Rewards -- Sign up to receive $10 off $10+ coupons




If you aren't a member of JCPenney Rewards, you should definitely become one.  I signed up about a year ago, and I think I've already received 3 or more $10 off of a $10 or more purchase coupons to use in store.  This means that you can get items for free or close to free!  When I got one before we left for China, I was able to score my husband some really high quality white t-shirts that he needed for only $2.71.  They were originally $25, but JCP was running a 50% off sale the day that I used the coupon!

Go HERE to become a member.  It's free to join!  (When I first signed up for this program, they gave me $10 to use in store as an incentive for signing up, but I don't know if they are doing that anymore).  Check out what the program is all about before you sign up.  If you spend a certain amount of money each month, you get money back from JCP through this program!  I just signed up for the coupons, but this could be a great deal if you do shop there often!

Thanks, Freebies4Mom!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter