Follow Us on Twitter

Notice Anything New Around Here? :) Why My Crafty Mom ROCKS!

IM A CRAFTY MOM
My Crafty Mom has been at it again! Not only did she give my button a beautiful update, but when I couldn't get it and my super cute new favicon to load properly, she was awesome enough to load it all for me! Seriously, I can't get over how giving she is :) While she was fixing those two new items, she lined up my Favorite buttons and gave me a perfect new PR Friendly button! So, BIG BIG BIG thank you to My Crafty Mom. If you need any type of work done on your blog, I HIGHLY recommend her!  Almost every time I tell someone I love their blog design, they tell me it was done by her!  She made the This for That button and everyone loves it!  I especially love it :) 

You can even win a Bloglift on her site RIGHT NOW if you use Blogspot!   Go HERE to enter!  I know I am!  Look what you can win --

bloglift makeover giveaway
CUSTOM BACKGROUND – LAYOUT & DESIGN – 1 OR 2 SIDEBARS – COLOR SCHEME TO MATCH – ORGANIZATION & PLACEMENT OF SIDEBAR ITEMS – CUSTOM FONT FOR POST TITLES, SIDEBAR TITLES & DATE – GRAB ME BUTTON – SIGNATURE IMAGE – SOCIAL ICONS

And...if you don't win and you're a Mom blogger, she'll do a bloglift for you for only $40, which is an AMAZING deal!

Thank you, Crafty Mom :)  I appreciate you VERY much!
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

LaVonne said...

That is an amazing deal. Thanks for sharing this. Your button does look great and your favicon. I am heading over there right now.

BrettBMartin said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my crafty mom!! She rocks!!


signed, one of her clients,

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Crafty Mom said...

You ALL ROCK!!! Thanks for all the positive energy! Need that right now :) Big LOVE for the shout out!!!! and....for everyone that helps spread the word for me. xoxoxox CraftyMom

Lisa D said...

My Crafty Mom is indeed AMAZING! I was the LUCKY winner of her first blog makeover contest and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my look! It totally captures everything I envisioned.
Not sure if it's worth the expense to get a blog makeover? IT IS!!!! Since getting a custom design I've received countless offers from PR companies for sponsorship and reviews.
Lisa D (www.My2CentsFL.com)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter