Follow Us on Twitter

20 Reams of Copy Paper for about $5 AFTER REBATE (with tax shipped)

My husband found this deal, and I wanted to share it with you in case you also go through several reams of paper a year (mostly from printing coupons :) ).  Office Depot is currently running a deal where you can get 20 reams of Hammermill Copy Paper for only .18 after rebate.  My total with tax came to $69.79, and I should get back two Visa prepaid cards worth $32.40 each.  So...I end up paying the .18 plus $4.81 in tax.  You can learn how to do this deal on DealNews HERE

Now, I know that lots could go wrong with this rebate, so only do this if you are SUPER COMFORTABLE with it and it seems like a good deal to you.  

Hooray for almost free paper!   Now I just have to find some room for 20 reams of paper :) 
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter