Follow Us on Twitter

Great Groupon! $10 for $20 @ Soap.com w/ FREE SHIPPING!

  • Soap-health_and_beauty_essentials
This is a sweet Groupon deal!  It's for Washington, D.C., but everyone can take advantage of this groupon because it's online!  You can check out what you can buy at Soap.com and see if you might want to get anything.  I like that you can use ecoupons on the site, so you can get some pretty cheap stuff.  When you take into account that you're already getting it half off with this Groupon deal, it's totally worth it!  AND...it comes straight to your door so you don't need to use any gas.  My Dad got me a GPS and it tells me how much gas money I am spending to go to each store.  I kind of liked not knowing that :)  It makes the totally free in-store deals seem not so totally free anymore!

Go HERE for this deal!

Note: You can only buy this Groupon one time per household (it's pretty popular so I guess they had to limit it), so if you got it before, you can't get it again :(  Also, it says that it's not valid on household items, though the picture shows plenty of household items, so I'm not sure what they mean by that...here's the rest of the FINE PRINT in case you are interested in the deal:


  • Expires Feb 4, 2011
  • Redeem starting 11/3. Limit 1/household. May not buy in multiple Groupon markets. Not valid for Household Products. Valid only at Soap.com, not valid at diapers.com. Must use in 1 order. 1 - 2 day shipping included.


Thanks, MyFrugalAdventures!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter