Follow Us on Twitter

Magazine Coupons!


Nice!  I just got the December issues of two of my free magazines, Redbook and Martha Stewart Living, and they both have some goodies in them!

Redbook has a $2 off any Tide liquid coupon (forgot to look at which page before I ripped the ad out :( ).  If you pair this with the $1 off any Tide Target coupon that came with the Target Tide sample, you'll get $3 off any Tide liquid.  Now just wait for a good sale :)

Martha Stewart had the $5 off your $5 or more Hallmark purchase on the ad book after page 92.  This coupon will get you some goodies for FREE or pretty close to free because your total only needs to be $5 before tax.  Last year, I got some super cheap wrapping paper and some fun gifts from the clearance section.  It's been reported that these coupons are in several magazines this year, but this is the first one I've received.  I'll update if I get any more!

**Martha Stewart also has a 50% off one Martha Stewart Crafts Item from Michael's.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter