Follow Us on Twitter

Well, Well....Sam's Club eValues...How did I miss that?


Okay, so I guess there is a program for Sam's Club Plus members (which I am thanks to my wonderful father-in-law -- he gives cards to his employees) and you can get eValue coupons for Sam's Club items.  It's official -- I have been living under a ROCK! 

Anyway, I didn't know this, and this weekend they are having an eValues Savings event where EVERYONE with a Sam's card enjoys this "money-saving benefit". You've got until September 6th to try this out, and you can shop the extended hours (starting at 7 am) until then too!  They have over $300 in extra eValues savings this week, and they are loaded right to your card, so you don't have to do any work at all.  You can go online and check out the items you can buy with eValues coupons HERE...you can also find out in-store.  Hooray for using coupons at Sam's :) 

Thanks, STL Mommy!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter