Follow Us on Twitter

Yankee Candle--Final Sale Days! Up to 75% off!



Yankee Candle's Semi-Annual Clearance Sale is in its final days, which means you can get some items at 75% off! The large jar candles are $12, medium jars are $10, and they have several $5 and $3 items. I even found some cute $1 items such as the scented ornaments and pillar candle holders. This sale will end on the 18th, so get in there while you can!

You can use the following coupons with this sale:
$10 off $25 or more (Thanks, Fat Wallet)
$10 off $35 or more (Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom)
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Love Yankee candles! I love the Lilac one for spring and summer and the harvest one for fall. mmmm

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. I really appreciate it. Have a great UBP!

Christy said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and for your sweet comments on my children! :) I know I am so blessed. I hope you continue to post on yours since this looks like some great information! :) Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Stat Counter